More details regarding some of the tools comprising the web portal are described below. Stay tuned for more exciting developments to come.
- Meeting Requestor: enables a client to initiate a request for sophisticated meetings directly from the portal.
- Request History: allows a client to access all prior requests, see the status of those requests, and clone requests.
- Meeting Cost Estimator: before a proposal is submitted, itemizes a budget for a future meeting based on historical data. American Express Meetings & Events clients will have exclusive access to this feature for six months after it is launched in November 2012.
For further information about this integrated offering, please visit American Express Meetings & Events at https://businesstravel.americanexpress.com/meetings-and-events/ or Cvent at www.cvent.com.
About American Express Meetings and Events
American Express Meetings & Events, a division of American Express Global Business Travel, offers longstanding experience, expertise and leading capabilities spanning program implementation to budget optimization to deliver powerful meetings and events experiences for clients. The team is comprised of more than 1000 employees world-wide focused on meetings and events sourcing, planning, contract negotiations, budgeting, expense management, reporting and benchmarking, combined with strategic counsel and integration of leading technology. This end-to-end approach focuses on creating visibility, driving savings and enabling effective meeting experiences.With more than 40 years in the industry and an in-market presence in over 50 countries, American Express Meetings & Events is uniquely positioned to manage meetings and events locally, regionally, internationally and across the globe. American Express Meetings & Events works with market leaders to enhance its offering to clients. To learn more about the services offered by American Express Meetings & Events, visit https://businesstravel.americanexpress.com/meetings-and-events/. About American Express Global Business Travel Positioned at the intersection of commerce and travel, American Express Global Business Travel offers its customers a comprehensive network, dependability, and deep insights to help move people and businesses forward. American Express Global Business Travel provides leading travel solutions, integrated consulting services, proprietary research, and end-to-end meetings and events capabilities. These innovative offerings enable clients to optimize the return on their travel and meetings investments. Learn more at www.americanexpress.com/businesstravel. American Express Global Business Travel is part of one of the world’s largest travel agency networks with locations in over 140 countries worldwide. Total travel sales volume processed in 2011 was $29.3 billion, including consolidated volume and non-consolidated volume processed through joint ventures and its partner network.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV