Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ), a global provider of unified IP business communications solutions, is hosting a complimentary Web event titled, “
Best Practices for Evaluating a Contact Center Solution: Leading Analysts Share Their Insight and Research.”
The 75-minute webcast, to be held Tuesday, Oct. 30 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time (EDT) will bring together leading industry analysts to discuss their best practices for the benefit of anyone contemplating a contact center purchase or upgrade.
webcast, to be hosted by Interactive Intelligence Chief Marketing Officer, Joe Staples, will include the following expert presenters:
- Frost & Sullivan Principal Analyst, Nancy Jamison
- Gartner Research Vice President, Drew Kraus
- McGee-Smith Analytics Founder and Principal Analyst, Sheila McGee-Smith
- Nemertes Research Vice President and Service Director, Irwin Lazar
Webcast attendees will learn best practices covering the following presenter topics:
- Evaluating vendor viability
- The role of proactive customer communications in the selection mix
- Product architecture evaluation
- Considerations for cloud-based offerings
- The role of multichannel communications
- Assessing UC integration issues when evaluating a contact center solution
- Maximizing the value of vendor and customer reference site visits
will be conducted in a “talk show” format with viewers able to submit questions to presenters throughout the event.
“We designed this webcast to give contact centers insight into best practices developed by experts who have collectively conducted thousands of end-user engagements,” Staples said. “Attendees will walk away with proven and practical methodologies that will help them save money and make the best possible contact center selection.”
All webcast registrants will receive a free vendor comparison report from each presenting firm. To register, visit
About Interactive Intelligence
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ) is a global provider of contact center automation, unified communications, and business process automation software and services. The company’s unified IP business communications solutions, which can be deployed on premises or via the cloud, are ideal for industries such as financial services, insurance, outsourcers, collections, and utilities. Interactive Intelligence was founded in 1994 and has more than 4,500 customers worldwide. The company is among Forbes Magazine’s 2011 Best Small Companies in America and Software Magazine’s 2011 Top 500 Global Software and Service Providers. It employs more than 1,000 people and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company has offices throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Interactive Intelligence can be reached at +1 317.872.3000 or
; on the Net:
This release may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are described in the company's SEC filings.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts