Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday:
Illinois Tool (ITW) is a great cyclical company and Cramer said he'd be a buyer on its recent downgrade.
He also noted that Intel (INTC) has become a hated stock on Wall Street, but the company still has a great balance sheet and a good yield.Cramer was less optimistic on Diamond Offshore (DO), calling its recent upgrade "questionable." In addition, news of a possible delay for Research In Motion's (RIMM) next-generation phones really isn't news, as the story broke on CNBC last week. When asked about Marathon Petroleum (MPC), Cramer said this company is acquiring BP's (BP) assets for a steal and making a ton of money. Finally, Cramer said Ford Motor (F) needs Europe to turn itself around, so he's got a "wait and see" attitude on the automaker. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV