CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced that it has enhanced CA Nimsoft Monitor with advanced network flow analysis, enabling customers to visualize their IP traffic in ways that can assist them in optimizing application service levels.
CA Nimsoft Monitor 6 helps IT teams better understand network conversations and patterns among critical applications and servers. With these insights, they can prioritize traffic based on cost and business impact to increase efficiency, more proactively predict potential problems, and optimize the end-to-end customer experience.
“In order to ensure the excellence of our enGARDE Managed Service offerings, MSN Communications has to keep a close eye on the behavior of our customer’s applications across the network,” said Dusten Tornow, managed services practice manager at MSN Communications. “The new capabilities of CA Nimsoft Monitor enable us to do this by providing rich application level visibility into real-time network performance and utilization.”Additional CA Nimsoft Monitor enhancements include:
- An automated deployment to accelerate time-to-value;
- A powerful, streamlined UI with unified, context-rich views of infrastructure performance; and
- Automatically generated, dynamic executive dashboards for fast, easy visibility into the health of specific services and the overall environment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV