- There is a positive perception of the term Internet of Things, and 85 percent of respondents agree with the provided definition of IoT.
- Momentum appears strong, as 15 percent of surveyed organizations across the globe already have an Internet of Things solution in place, 53 percent plan to implement one within the next 24 months, and another 14 percent in the next two to five years.
- In looking at adoption by industry, 21 percent of transportation and logistics respondents noted they already have Internet of Things solutions in place. Only three percent of healthcare organizations have them in place.
- Around the globe, the majority of IT decision-makers are turning to Internet of Things solutions to provide more visibility in the supply chain and improve customer interactions.
Zebra Technologies Global Study Shows Internet Of Things Solutions Are Ripe For Adoption
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.