Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced their 2012 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame inductees. Companies were chosen based on their years of service, dedication and commitment to adopting and implementing Ellie Mae’s mortgage solutions.
Each of these inductees have shown a genuine commitment to innovation through automating the process of originating loans, striving for a paperless mortgage process and enhancing the overall consumer experience through the use technology and improved business processes. This year’s 10 inductees, in alphabetical order, are:
- Americash, Costa Mesa, Calif. – Best Adoption of Automation
- CapWest Mortgage, Overland Park, Kan. – Best Operational Use of Encompass360 ®
- Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC, Santa Ana, Calif. – Best Adoption of Automation
- CNN Mortgage, Scottsdale, Ariz. – Best Integrated Workflow
- Country Club Mortgage, Visalia, Calif. – Best Adoption of Automation
- Mortgage Investors Corporation, St. Petersburg, Fla. – Best Customization of Encompass360
- Stifel Bank and Trust, St Louis, Mo. – Best Integrated Workflow
- Supreme Lending, Dallas, Texas, – Best Customization of Encompass360
- University Federal Credit Union, Austin, Texas – Best Integrated Workflow
- V.I.P. Mortgage, Scottsdale, Ariz. – Best Integrated Workflow
“Each of these companies leverage Ellie Mae products and services to provide their customers with the tools they need to effectively and efficiently work through the mortgage origination process,” said Jonathan Corr, chief operating officer at Ellie Mae. “We are honored to have long-term relationships with these clients and congratulate them on their well-deserved inductions into our Hall of Fame.”
Accepting the award on behalf of Supreme Lending, Holly Spencer, the company’s vice president of compliance said, “We’ve been longtime Encompass ® users. In fact, we were beta testers nine years ago. Ellie Mae has been nimble and responsive to our requests and has been a strong promoter of compliance and loan quality,” said Ms. Spencer. “Coming to Encompass EXPERIENCE and being inducted into Ellie Mae’s Hall of Fame has been a meaningful opportunity and we look forward to continuing our partnership with Ellie Mae for years to come.”The winners were inducted by Ronnie Lott, four-time Super Bowl champion and Pro Football Hall of Famer, at the Company’s Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 National User Summit October 1 - 3, 2012 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, Nev.