Germany-based companies Aaronia AG and Inova Semiconductors will participate in product demonstrations in the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) booth at electronica 2012 in Munich, November 13-16 (Hall A4 Stand 159). Aaronia, based in Euscheid, will showcase its newest hand-held RF spectrum analyzer with a “treasure hunt” allowing show attendees to use the Spectran V5 spectrum analyzer to find RF devices. Next-generation infotainment and driver assistance systems in vehicles integrated with a smart phone will be demonstrated using Munich-based Inova’s APIX2 (Automotive PIXel Link) technology.
- Preview ADI at electronica 2012: www.analog.com/electronica2012
- Schedule a briefing or demonstration: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Aaronia Spectran V5 RF Spectrum Analyzer Demonstration
The Aaronia demonstration will consist of a high-tech “treasure hunt.” Attendees can use Aaronia’s portable spectrum analyzer to find RF sources in and around the ADI booth including the ADI wireless network, cell phones and other devices.
About Vehicle Infotainment Smart Phone IntegrationA multi-zone infotainment system demonstrating smartphone integration and in-car distribution of high-definition content using Inova’s APIX2 technology will be featured in ADI’s booth. APIX2 meets automotive requirements for EMI and cost efficiency while transmitting two uncompressed high-definition video streams, multi-channel audio and 100Mbits/s Ethernet data over a single 4-wire shielded twisted-pair cable. The demonstration features video conferencing and touch surfaces in remote displays via standard Ethernet protocols and the integration of real-time user interfaces and applications using HDMI connectivity to smart phones. About Analog Devices Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Celebrating over 40 years as a leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices' is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV