HOUSTON, Oct. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that the Company's third quarter 2012 financial results conference call will be webcast on the Marathon Oil Corporation website on Tuesday, Nov. 6, at 2:00 p.m. EST. The call will include forward-looking information.
Howard J. Thill, Marathon Oil vice president, Investor Relations and Public Affairs, will host the call. Also participating from Marathon Oil will be Clarence P. Cazalot Jr., chairman, president and CEO; David E. Roberts Jr., executive vice president and chief operating officer; and Janet F. Clark, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
Interested parties can listen to the conference call by visiting Marathon Oil's website at http://www.MarathonOil.com and clicking on the 2012 Third Quarter Financial Results link. Replays of the conference call will be available on the website through Nov. 20, 2012. Financial information, including earnings releases and other investor-related material, also is available online.
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV