Campbell will continue investing in Cooking Matters®, The Food Trust’s nutrition education curriculum and its Healthy Corner Store Initiative, and C.A.T.C.H. The Company is also working with the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission and The Reinvestment Fund to design strategies for an equitable and accessible food system.
As part of its Healthy Communities program, Campbell is collaborating with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, The US Soccer Foundation, The United Way, the New Jersey Partnership for Healthy Kids-Camden, the Camden City Garden Club and the YMCA of Burlington and Camden Counties, along with the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers, Cooper, Lourdes and Virtua Hospitals, Rutgers University and the Food Bank of South Jersey.
Through its “Nourishing” corporate social responsibility (CSR) program, Campbell has been recognized for making a positive impact in the workplace, in the marketplace and in the communities in which it operates. Campbell’s CSR report can be accessed at www.campbellsoupcompany.com/csr
About Campbell Soup CompanyCampbell Soup Company is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality foods and simple meals, including soup and sauces, baked snacks and healthy beverages. Founded in 1869, the company has a portfolio of market-leading brands, including “Campbell’s,” “Pepperidge Farm,” “Arnott’s,” “V8” and “Bolthouse Farms.” Through its corporate social responsibility program, the company strives to make a positive impact in the workplace, in the marketplace and in the communities in which it operates. Campbell is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 and the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes. For more information, visit www.campbellsoup.com. 1 Figures according to the 2008 National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys and Body Mass Index (BMI) data collected from the Camden Public School District by the Rutgers State Center for Health Policy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV