Digi International® Inc. (Nasdaq: DGII) will release financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter and year ended 2012 on Thursday, November 1, 2012, after market close, and will host a conference call later the same day, at 5:00 p.m. ET (4:00 p.m. CT), to discuss the results.
Digi invites all those interested in hearing management's discussion of its quarter and year to join the call by dialing (866) 543-6411 and entering passcode 68969917. International participants may access the call by dialing (617) 213-8900 and entering passcode 68969917. A replay will be available two hours after the completion of the call, and for one week following the call, by dialing (888) 286-8010 for domestic participants or (617) 801-6888 for international participants and entering access code 29890266 when prompted. Participants may also access a live webcast of the conference call through the investor relations section of Digi's website, www.digi.com.
For more news and information on Digi International® Inc., please visit http://www.digi.com/aboutus/investorrelations/.
About Digi InternationalDigi International is the M2M solutions expert, combining products and services as end-to-end solutions to drive business efficiencies. Digi provides the industry's broadest range of wireless products, a cloud computing platform tailored for devices and development services to help customers get to market fast with wireless devices and applications. Digi's entire solution set is tailored to allow any device to communicate with any application, anywhere in the world. For more information, visit Digi's website at www.digi.com, or call 877-912-3444 (U.S.) or 952-912-3444 (International). All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV