Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) today announced it has completed the acquisition of the medium voltage drives business of Harbin Jiuzhou Electric Co., Ltd. The purchase enables Rockwell Automation to design, engineer and manufacture medium voltage drives and power solutions for a broader base of Chinese and other customers throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Jiuzhou Electric has successfully served as Rockwell Automation’s contract manufacturer for seven years.
“Our medium voltage drives business is one of the fastest growing units at Rockwell Automation,” said Mike Laszkiewicz, vice president, general manager, Rockwell Automation power control business. “Based on our successful relationship with Jiuzhou Electric, we look forward to providing our customers with the products, service and solutions they’ve come to expect, and grow the business with our combined expertise.”
Rockwell Automation employs more than 1,900 people in China, working among its 35 sales offices, five training centers, manufacturing facilities, a global research and development center and a software development center. More than 6,000 Chinese students are also trained annually, through Rockwell Automation laboratories and an award-winning educational program offered at universities throughout the provinces.
Harbin Jiuzhou Electric Co., Ltd. focuses on research and development, manufacturing, sales and services of high power, electrical and electronic equipment. Jiuzhou was established in 2000 and is registered in Harbin.Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 21,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV