ITT Exelis (NYSE: XLS) announced it has released the next version of its Jagwire™ enterprise software for the management and dissemination of tactical imagery and video. The upgraded Jagwire 1.2 solution greatly reduces the time required to review and exploit vast amounts of data generated through wide area persistent surveillance.
"The proliferation of sensing collection systems has overwhelmed traditional management systems with a flood of data," said Richard Cooke, vice president and general manager, Geospatial Intelligence Solutions, Exelis Geospatial Systems. "Jagwire 1.2 gives warfighters one seamless user interface to search, discover and exploit still imagery, wide-area motion imagery, light detection and ranging (LiDAR) and full-motion video, providing faster access to mission-critical data than before.”
The amount of data retrieved on wide-area persistent surveillance missions is increasing the time it takes operators to identify the actionable intelligence they need to help forces securely and efficiently execute their missions. With support for multiple modalities, enterprise-class data management and dissemination architecture, Jagwire can quickly process, filter and discover mission-specific intelligence data.
The Jagwire 1.2 solution enables faster data exploitation through improved interaction between the system and its tactical operators with the addition of support for the 4.0 version of the Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) Integrated Backbone (DIB). As a result, end users will experience increased reliability, even in bandwidth constrained environments, as well as access to a variety of information within their existing infrastructure, while maintaining interoperability.Exelis Geospatial Systems continues to offer solutions that provide greater accessibility and operability to warfighters and intelligence users. The upgraded Jagwire capability is another example of the company’s expertise in big data analytics, especially in the critical area of imagery and intelligence analysis. Jagwire delivers access to critical video and imagery data and is available in four suites to accommodate users in a number of settings:
- Jagwire Enterprise Suite, designed for large scale data center environments.
- Jagwire Ground Suite, built for forward deployed locations and ground control stations.
- Jagwire Air Suite, supporting in-flight processing, storage and dissemination operations.
- Jagwire Mobile, providing access to critical intelligence data for deployed users.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV