CSC (NYSE: CSC) today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2013 on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at approximately 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
CSC senior management will host a conference call and Webcast on the same day at 11 a.m. The dial-in number for domestic callers is 888-401-4691. Callers who reside outside the United States or Canada should dial 719-325-2132. The passcode for all participants is 1519747. The Webcast audio and any presentation slides will be available at www.csc.com/investorrelations.
A replay of the conference call will be available from approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call until November 12, 2012. The replay dial-in number is 888-203-1112 for domestic callers and 719-457-0820 for callers who reside outside of the U.S. and Canada. The replay passcode is also 1519747. A replay of this Webcast will also be available on CSC’s website.
About CSCCSC is a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. Headquartered in Falls Church, Va., CSC has approximately 96,000 employees and reported revenue of $15.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 29, 2012. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.csc.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for CSC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV