EMERYVILLE, Calif., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA), a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand, is ecstatic to bring customers the tastes of the season with two better-for-you holiday beverages, including the return of a fall favorite, the Pumpkin Smash® smoothie. Made with real pumpkin and seasoned with cinnamon and nutmeg, Jamba's Pumpkin Smash is like grandma's homemade pumpkin pie. It is also now available in Make It Light™ for the same delightful taste, but with 1/3 less sugar, calories and carbs. An excellent source of Vitamin A, the Pumpkin Smash smoothie is also a delicious way to get important nutrients like calcium and protein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV