HOUSTON, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PetroLogistics LP (NYSE: PDH) (the "Partnership"), owner and operator of the only U.S. based propane dehydrogenation facility to produce propylene from propane, today announced that the Partnership will release its fiscal third quarter 2012 results after the close of the U.S. financial markets on Wednesday, October 24, 2012.
The Partnership will hold a conference call to discuss fiscal third quarter 2012 results on Thursday, October 25 at 11:00 a.m. EDT. Those who wish to participate in the conference call may do so by dialing (866) 578-5801 and entering pass code 10438447 approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled conference call time. The call will also be webcast live over the internet from the Partnership's website at www.petrologistics.com under "Investor Relations".
Following the live webcast, a webcast and telephonic replay will be available for 6 days. The replay may be accessed via telephone by dialing (888) 286-8010 and entering pass code 70840088 or via the internet on the Partnership's website at www.petrologistics.com under "Investor Relations".For more information, please contact email@example.com or (855)-840-7140. SOURCE PetroLogistics LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV