“Evolving IT policies and dynamic advancements in technology are changing the way our government serves citizens at every level. As agencies evolve to meet these changes, choice of platform, virtualization and cloud providers becomes critical as it allows agencies to stay in control of their infrastructure and avoid lock-in,” said Paul Smith, vice president and general manager, Public Sector, Red Hat. “The Red Hat Government Symposium gives government and industry an opportunity to share expertise and best practices on how the freedom of open source is delivering this choice and meeting their IT challenges.”
Sponsors of the 2012 Red Hat Government Symposium include Carahsoft, Acquia, Cisco, DLT Solutions, Violin Memory, Alfresco, Arista, August Schell, CollabNet, Emergent, Dell, GC Micro, 10gen, EnterpriseDB, General Dynamics, Shadow-Soft and Vizuri.
- More information on the 2012 Red Hat Government Symposium, including the full agenda
- Register for the 2012 Red Hat Government Symposium
- More information on Red Hat Government
- Red Hat Government on Twitter
Connect with Red Hat
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Join Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV