Vector Group Ltd. (NYSE: VGR) announced that executives, members of the Board of Directors and guests from Vector Group Ltd. will visit the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) today to celebrate the Company’s 25 th anniversary of listing. The Company’s common stock began trading on the NYSE on October 8, 1987.
In honor of this occasion, Vector’s Chairman Bennett LeBow and President & CEO Howard Lorber will ring The Closing Bell® at the NYSE.
Vector Group is a holding company that indirectly owns Liggett Group LLC and Vector Tobacco Inc. and directly owns New Valley LLC. Additional information concerning the company is available on the company’s website, www.VectorGroupLtd.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV