Jarod Greene, senior research analyst at Gartner, said: "The megatrends around mobility, 'bring your own device' (BYOD), social interaction, information and the cloud are driving the consumerization and democratization of IT, which will provide flexibility and functionality – shifting command and control from IT to the business user. IT organizations that are prepared to embrace these trends have an opportunity to significantly impact their businesses through promoting productivity by enabling user self-sufficiency, and by leveraging existing IT capabilities to improve business efficiencies and capabilities."As "IT Friction" Hammers Productivity, People Want a Solution Now
- "BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite 8.0 continues to be a central component of the unified business service management strategy for enterprise customers, with a wealth of integration opportunities which increase the value of existing investments in the BMC Software suite," said Steve Upton, CEO for Alderstone Consulting. "This latest release demonstrates BMC's ongoing engagement with, and understanding of, the needs of the Remedy community."
- "The flexibility and choice that the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite provides enabled ConAgra to move from an on-premise environment to a Software-as-a-Service environment," Michael Tomasiewicz, senior system and network administrator for ConAgra Foods. "Our migration to BMC Remedy OnDemand aligns with our IT objectives, and provides us a powerful, cost-effective and easy-to-use service management solution."
- "Previously, any help desk issue that needed resolution was sent to the IT department from the support technicians' desks, resulting in lengthy delays and an overall loss in productivity," said Mike Campbell, BMC Remedy implementation manager at Dev Technology Group. "By upgrading to BMC's secure, mobile ITSM solution, we've seen Federal customers increase their IT efficiency and process agility. This enables them to achieve their mission, which is to serve and protect the nation."
- "By implementing BMC FootPrints, we help drive technology adoption and raised the bar for companies within our industry," said Dean Barry, CIO at Cast & Crew. "With a better handle on administrative processes, the IT organization makes more proactive decisions, automates many functions and ensures the business runs smoother overall. Efficiencies allow Cast & Crew to focus more time on innovation initiatives to gain ground on our competitors."
- "Because the BMC Remedyforce Service Desk is web-based, everybody can access it. It's great," said Danielle Bailey IT manager at Comverge. "The end-users say that Remedyforce is a lot easier for them to use and to share with others. We have been able to show where IT is actually starting to save money by increasing efficiency and productivity."
- "Our experience deploying BMC Track-It! was seamless," said Monique Sendze, associate director of information technology at Douglas County Libraries. "We consistently receive stellar support from BMC, and this, along with price point, ease of use and administration, as well as the software's unique features, makes the solution stand apart from all competitive offerings."
- Fact Sheet: BMC IT Service Management Product Portfolio
- Read a white paper titled, " Keeping Users Happy & Productive By Tearing Down the Walls Between Operations and Support"
- Access the BMC ITSM Customer Community
- Access the blog On the Mark
- Access the BMC ITSM blog
- Access BMC Global Services
- Follow @bmcsoftware on Twitter
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook
CONTACT: Editorial contacts: Scott Pace BMC Software +1 813 514 3815 email@example.com Lisette Paras Ogilvy PR Worldwide +1 415 677 2771 firstname.lastname@example.org