TORONTO, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Mood Media Corporation (ISIN: CA61534J1057) (TSX:MM / LSE AIM:MM ("Mood Media" or the "Company"), announced today its intention, subject to market and other conditions, to offer approximately US$350 million aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes by way of private placement (the "Notes").
The Notes will be offered and sold to qualified institutional buyers in the United States pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act, or any state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws.
The precise timing, size and terms of the offering are subject to market conditions and other factors. Mood Media intends to use the net proceeds of the private placement to repay existing indebtedness under its first-lien credit facility, repay its second lien credit facility in its entirety, finance a proposed acquisition and for general corporate purposes.
This press release is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Notes in any jurisdiction, nor shall there be any sale of the Notes in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration and qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.About Mood Media Corporation Mood Media Corporation (TSX:MM/ LSE AIM:MM) is a leading in-store media specialist that uses a mix of music, visual and scent media to help its clients communicate with consumers with a view to driving incremental sales at the point-of-purchase.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV