- ProPhase is in a Vulnerable Market Position
- ProPhase lacks scale to effectively compete in the highly competitive Cough Shortening / Immune Boosting market.
- ProPhase's most comparable competitors generate 3.5x more in annual revenue and are backed by owners with substantial resources.
- ProPhase has an Unsustainable Financial Model
- ProPhase continues to experience substantial losses due to its financial model.
- Greater than 80% of ProPhase's net sales are spent on operating expenses.
- Cumulative losses from operations since 2009 amount to $12.9 million. ProPhase's stock price has declined 73.6% since June 2009, when current management assumed it role.
- ProPhase has Placed Shareholders in a Tenuous Position
- ProPhase has received a Non-Compliance notice from NASDAQ for failing to meet the minimum shareholders' equity requirement for continued listing on the Global Market.
- ProPhase received a notice of de-listing as recently as July 2011.
- The lack of analyst coverage limits any ongoing interest from the investor community.
Matrixx Initiatives Files Presentation Regarding Its Offer To Acquire ProPhase Labs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts