WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for fall, Krispy Kreme has infused its signature packaged treats with the traditional taste of the holidays. Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnuts, Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut Holes and a NEW Glazed Pumpkin Pie are available for a limited time at a participating mass merchants, grocery and convenience stores near you.
"The sweet and creamy flavors of cinnamon and spice make these treats just right for fall's breezier days and cooler nights," explains Mark LaBrecque, Krispy Kreme's Senior Director - U.S. Marketing Activation. "Topping them off with our signature Original Glaze takes the traditional flavors of pumpkin to a whole new level."
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnuts- An old-fashioned cake doughnut made with pumpkin flavors and spices and finished with Krispy Kreme's Original Glaze. Available in six count boxes October 1 through December 31. Suggested retail price $3.99.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut Holes- Perfect bite-sized pieces of our moist and delicious cake doughnut. Available in 10-count cups and 24-count boxes October 1 through December 31. Suggested retail price $1.99 and $2.99.
- New Glazed Pumpkin Pie- Inside the original glaze coated crust is a sweet and creamy pumpkin flavored filling with the perfect amount of cinnamon and just a hint of spice. Sold in individual snack packs perfect for family and friends on the go. In stores October 15. Available while supplies last. Suggested retail price $1.09.
Glazed Pumpkin Pies and Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut Holes not sold in Krispy Kreme doughnut shops. Find out more at www.krispykreme.com/grocery.Vernon Rudolph founded Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in 1937, delivering Krispy Kreme doughnuts to grocers throughout Winston Salem, North Carolina. Seventy five years later, the legacy continues as Krispy Kreme delivery trucks travel millions of miles a year delivering Krispy Kreme's signature Original Glazed®, Iced, Kreme™ filling, cake doughnuts, a variety of honeybuns, mini-crullers, fruit pies, and other snack-sized doughnuts fresh daily to over 10,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the United States. To learn more, visit Krispy Kreme's Time Machine of Joy at CelebrateKrispyKreme.com. Connect with Krispy Kreme at krispykreme.com, KrispyKreme.com/HotLightApp , Facebook, foursquare and Twitter, and KrispyKremeDoughnuts on YouTube. About Krispy Kreme ® Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com. SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts