CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced today that it has been awarded contracts by Occidental Chemical Corporation for the technology license, basic engineering and front end engineering and design (FEED) services for a proposed new ethane cracker. The proposed cracker is anticipated to have a capacity of approximately 1.2 billion pounds per year of ethylene.
The scope of work includes the basic engineering for the ethylene technology and five SRT® (short residence time) cracking heaters from CB&I’s Lummus Technology business sector. Feedstock for the proposed cracker is anticipated to be ethane derived from domestic shale gas.
(NYSE: CBI) engineers and constructs some of the world’s largest energy
infrastructure projects. With premier
technology from its Lummus Technology business, proven
expertise, and unrivaled
tank experience, CB&I executes projects from concept to completion.
Safely. Reliably. Globally. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV