Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (GMCR) (NASDAQ: GMCR), a leader in specialty coffee and coffee makers, and Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) (NYSE: DPS) announce the companies have reached an agreement to offer Snapple ® premium iced teas in K-Cup ® and Vue ® packs for Keurig ® single cup brewing systems.
The new Snapple K-Cup ® and Vue ® packs will be filled with the finest teas to create a great-tasting iced tea experience with the ease and convenience of a Keurig ® brewer. Snapple K-Cup ® pack iced teas will be offered in a variety of at home and away from home channels for Keurig ® brewer consumers in the United States and Canada in Spring 2013, with Vue ® packs to follow. The new beverages will join the current Brew Over Ice collection, a line specially crafted to brew iced beverages with any Keurig ® brewing system, making it easy and convenient to get a refreshing iced beverage at home or in the office.
“We’re happy to welcome Snapple to our family of Keurig ® brewed iced beverages – a leader in the premium ready-to-drink tea category,” says Lawrence J. Blanford, GMCR President and CEO. “The world’s most popular beverage brands continue to see value in aligning with our Keurig ® single cup brewing systems and, in turn, further our effort to offer unsurpassed choice to meet a broad range of consumer taste preferences for every beverage occasion. With the addition of Snapple to our family of valued partners and brands, we’re thrilled to make available an even wider selection of well-known, quality brew over ice beverages to choose and enjoy at the touch of a button.”
Founded in 1972 by three childhood friends, the Snapple brand got its start in Greenwich Village, New York and is now available throughout the United States. Snapple prides itself on developing, producing and marketing a wide variety of premium beverages, including ready-to-drink iced teas, juice drinks, 100% juices, and water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV