WebMediaBrands Announces Media App Summit Keynote Speaker Jason Hirschhorn, December 3 In New York City
WebMediaBrands Inc., (Nasdaq: WEBM) today announced that Jason Hirschhorn, CEO of The ReDEF Group and former president of Myspace, will deliver a keynote address at Media App Summit (#MediaAppSummit), December 3 in New York City.
Hirschhorn will speak about the monumental changes that have swept the media industry since the rise of social networks and apps during his session, Where Do We Go Next? A Mobile Roadmap for Media Professionals. Hirschhorn will provide attendees with fresh, innovative insight on app development, marketing, and monetization.
Additional speakers include Amanda D’Acierno, VP and Publisher at Random House Audio, and Deborah Forte, President of Scholastic Media and Executive Vice President of Scholastic Inc. D’Acierno will explore all aspects of the educational app field, from digital textbooks to app-based study guides during the session, Exploring Apps & Educational Publishing. Forte, the brains behind the development and creation of Storia, Scholastic eReading App, will speak on Maximizing Discoverability and Profitability in Book App Marketplaces.
"We've seen too many media professionals bewildered by the breathtaking shift to smartphones and tablets,” said GalleyCat Editor Jason Boog. “We've gathered experts from every corner of the media landscape to share practical and actionable advice about how to get your stories, books, articles, videos and other content on mobile devices. Media App Summit will help bridge the gap between technology leaders and media professionals, inspiring a more productive conversation about the future of media.”This year's conference has been designed to provide attendees with strategies to build brand awareness, retain an audience, and create valuable content. Additional speakers include executives from Barnes & Noble Digital Products, Disney Publishing Worldwide, UNICEF, Atavist, Thrillist Media Group, Edelman Digital, and Lonely Planet. Featured panel sessions include:
- Multi-Platform Publishing for Mobile News and Magazine Content
- Self Publishing Across Multiple Formats
- Mobile Advertising- Engagement Drives Conversations, Get the User Involved!
- New Distribution Models for eBooks and Apps
- App-Centered Outreach for Non-Profit and Institutions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV