Version 2.80 advances the capabilities of surveying offices with key new functionality, including:
- Trimble R10 support: Users can import RTK and PPK tilt magnitude and quality data from a Trimble Access Job or JobXML file and also export this data using the Custom Exporter. The new version also has the capability to Import Trimble Access Job or Job XML files containing xFill observations.
- Ribbon menu layout: A new ribbon menu layout and quick access toolbar help users quickly locate commands required to complete a task for an improved user experience.
- Microsoft Windows® 8 support: Version 2.80 is compatible with the Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System.
- Station View field-of-vision indicator: Users can view which Station Views are open and in which direction they are facing. The indicators improve workflows for measuring points photogrammetrically with images from Trimble VISION instruments.
The Trimble R10 GNSS System can be ordered beginning mid October 2012. Shipping is expected to begin during the latter part of the fourth quarter in 2012. Trimble Access software version 2012.20 and Trimble Business Center Software version 2.80 are available now through Trimble's Survey Distribution Channel. For more information, visit: www.trimble.com/R10.
Trimble's Connected Site SolutionsTrimble's Connected Site solutions for surveyors create seamless working relationships among Trimble products, technologies and services. Through the Connected Site, Trimble is focused on providing solutions that address the customers' full work processes. By carefully combining technology innovation with a deep understanding of the users' workflows, data integration and maintenance across the lifecycle of projects, Trimble helps surveyors reach new levels of productivity for their businesses. About Trimble Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location -- including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, public safety and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For more information, visit: www.trimble.com. GTRMB
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV