Additional features of the new GNSS system include multiple connectivity capabilities such as Wi-Fi and 3G cellular connectivity, a lithium-ion battery, an integrated GNSS antenna, 4 GB internal memory and an internal 2 Watt radio.
In the Field - Trimble Access Software 2012.20
Trimble Access is a field solution that enables wireless connectivity between the project team members to expedite data collection, processing, analysis, and project information delivery through improved workflows, collaboration and control. The complete solution speeds both typical and specialized surveying tasks, and enables easy and fast two-way information sharing between the field survey crew and the office. Surveys can be completed faster with less time spent traveling back and forth to the office. Management and field crews can closely collaborate by viewing the same information in near real-time.
Trimble Access version 2012.20 offers new functionality compatible with the Trimble R10, including:
- Tilt auto-measure: Topo point or Rapid point measurements can now be automatically started when the pole is plumbed to within a predefined tilt tolerance. Coupled with auto store, hundreds of points can be measured with only one tap on Measure.
- Tilt warnings: Users are now notified if the pole moves outside a predefined tilt tolerance during point measurement.
- Tilt distances: Measurements collected with the Trimble R10 can now have an associated tilt distance providing additional quality control information. Use the QC Graph for a quick visual check to see the range of tilt distance errors for any particular job.
- eBubble display: An electronic bubble can be used instead of a traditional pole bubble. The eBubble enables a clearer, easier and more accessible display of the bubble providing the surveyor just one place to focus when leveling and measuring.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV