SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT®) (Nasdaq:IDTI), the Analog and Digital Company delivering essential mixed-signal semiconductor solutions, will issue second quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results on October 29, 2012 after 1:00 p.m. Pacific time.
The financial results webcast will begin at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time and will be accessible via the IDT website at http://ir.idt.com/ . The webcast replay will be available after 5 p.m. Pacific time on October 29.
The financial results conference call number is (800) 230-1059 (United States); (612) 234-9960 (International). The conference call replay will be available after 5 p.m. Pacific time on October 29 through 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on November 5 at (800) 475-6701 (United States); (320) 365-3844 (International). The access code is 266766.Date: October 29, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM PT Listen via Internet: http://ir.idt.com/ Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=55726&k=8FEC7FCE About IDT Integrated Device Technology, Inc., the Analog and Digital Company™, develops system-level solutions that optimize its customers' applications. IDT uses its market leadership in timing, serial switching and interfaces, and adds analog and system expertise to provide complete application-optimized, mixed-signal solutions for the communications, computing and consumer segments. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., IDT has design, manufacturing and sales facilities throughout the world. IDT stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market® under the symbol "IDTI." Additional information about IDT is accessible at www.IDT.com . Follow IDT on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
CONTACT: Integrated Device Technology, Inc. Mike Knapp (IDT Investor Relations) 408.284.6515 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV