Today Logitech (SIX:LOGN) (NASDAQ:LOGI) announced the newest addition to its G-Series line of high performance gaming products: the Logitech® G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Designed to help you focus on the game, this keyboard is tested and tuned to deliver what gamers want: minimal distraction, rapid response, and complete control.
“The Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard was created to meet the specific needs of gamers,” said Mark Starrett, senior global product manager for Logitech. “We road tested this keyboard with professional gamers, partners, publishers, and everyday gamers like you and me, to ensure we’ve created a mechanical gaming keyboard that exceeds expectations.”
The keyboard’s mechanical keys deliver gaming-grade responsiveness, featuring an actuation force of 45g and distance of 4 mm, and are optimized for rapid command entry. Additionally, the non-clicking key switches have a built-in dampening ring underneath each keycap to significantly reduce the distracting noise coming from your key presses without sacrificing responsiveness. The keyboard has undergone a torturous testing process to help ensure durability, with a cycle life of at least a 50 million keystrokes.
The entire keyboard is backlit in white LED light, adjustable to one of four brightness levels, and can be turned completely off. For better visibility of the WASD and arrow keys, their brightness can be adjusted independently of the rest of the keyboard.Using the newly updated Logitech Gaming Software, you can assign complex macros or intricate Lua gaming scripts to the keyboard’s G-keys – both on the fly and in advance – for up to 18 individual functions per game. Plus, all 110 keys feature anti-ghosting and 26-key rollover to help ensure you can execute complex key-commands with flawless precision. The Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is compatible with Microsoft Windows® 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista®.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV