T-Solar Consolidates Its International Expansion With New Photovoltaic Projects In The United States And Puerto Rico
T-Solar is a leading international developer and independent Power Producer in utility-scale photovoltaic solar sector. A subsidiary of Isolux Infrastructure, it has an installed capacity of 216 MWp across 45 operating plants, distributed over Spain (34), Italy (8), India (1) and Peru (2), with a further 67 MW under construction in India, California and Puerto Rico. The company's photovoltaic solar power plants currently generate over 250 GWh a year, equivalent to the average annual electricity consumption of a town of 55,500 households. In 2011, the T-Solar Group revenues exceeded €125m and of its project asset base represented a total investment of over €1.2 bn.
SOURCE Grupo T-Solar
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV