SCS Global Services Names Todd Frank As Southeast Asia Regional Director
JAKARTA, Indonesia, Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SCS Global Services (SCS) has announced that Todd Frank will lead its Indonesian office as the company's new Southeast Asia Regional Director. SCS' Indonesian office was founded in 2011 with a focus on providing Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification, timber legality verification, and carbon offset verification within the region.
"Because Indonesia holds some of the world's most valuable natural resources, there is great potential for third-party certification of environmentally responsible practices," said Robert J. Hrubes, Executive Vice President of SCS. "Having someone with Todd Frank's experience in Indonesia will help us better serve our clients throughout Southeast Asia."
Mr. Frank holds a Master's degree in International Environmental Policy from the University of California, San Diego and a Bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley. With expertise in forest carbon and REDD+, he previously led the development of the company's Greenhouse Gas Verification Program as its founding manager while based in the Emeryville, California headquarters. Mr. Frank has made over 300 certification decisions while serving in the company's FSC Chain of Custody division. He is certified as a lead auditor under the FSC, Verified Carbon Standard (VCS), Community, Climate and Biodiversity (CCB) Standards, California Air Resources Board (ARB), The Climate Registry (TCR) and other forestry and climate programs. Other areas of expertise include carbon footprint assessment, greenhouse gas accounting and industrial methane destruction projects.
The Southeast Asia regional office will offer a range of services, including:
- Forest Stewardship Council Certification
- Marine Stewardship Council Certification
- Aquaculture Stewardship Council Certification
- Carbon Offset Project Verification
- LegalHarvest Timber Legality Verification
- SVLK Certification under Indonesia's Timber Legality Assurance System
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV