No On Prop. 37: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT - San Jose Mercury News And Santa Cruz Sentinel Urge No On Prop. 37
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Oct. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In editorials this weekend, the San Jose Mercury News and Santa Cruz Sentinel both urged voters to reject Proposition 37 on the November ballot. The overwhelming majority of daily newspapers from across California have opposed Prop. 37. Read all No on Prop. 37 editorials here.
San Jose Mercury News, Prop 37 has best of intent, bad drafting, 10/7/12
- "Proposition 37 should never have been placed on the ballot this fall."
- "...there are real problems with this particular law."
- "A badly drafted law with good intentions is still a bad law."
- "Voters should reject Prop. 37."
Santa Cruz Sentinel, Editorial: No on 37: Flawed measure could prove costly and add to litigation burden, 10/7/12
- "Clearly, this provision would create even more lawsuits. And who would this benefit? Lawyers."
- "...this sloppily written measure is not the answer."
- "...Prop. 37 could add to food costs for consumers, hurt small businesses and create yet another avenue for costly litigation."
- "Vote no on Proposition 37."
- Los Angeles Times
- San Francisco Chronicle
- Sacramento Bee
- LA Daily News
- San Jose Mercury News
- U-T San Diego
- Oakland Tribune
- Contra Costa Times
- Orange County Register
- Santa Rosa Press Democrat
- Riverside Press Enterprise
- L ong Beach Press Telegram
- Torrance Daily Breeze
- San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- Pasadena Star News
- Whittier Daily News
- San Bernardino Sun
- Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Fresno Bee
- Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Merced Sun-Star
- Modesto Bee
- Redding Record Searchlight
- Woodland Daily Democrat
- Bakersfield Californian
- Ventura County Star
- Carmel Pine Cone
- East County Times
- West County Times
- San Ramon Valley Times
- Tri Valley Times
- Fremont Argus
- Hayward Daily Review
- Palm Springs Desert Sun
- Victorville Daily Press
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV