GLENVILLE, N.Y., Oct. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TrustCo Bank Corp NY (TrustCo) (Nasdaq:TRST) today announced that it will release third quarter results after the market close on October 22, 2012. Results are released on the 21 st of the reporting months (January, April, July and October), or on the next day that equity markets are open if the 21 st falls on a weekend or holiday. A conference call to discuss the results will be held at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on October 23, 2012. Those wishing to participate in the call may dial toll-free 1-877-317-6789. International callers must dial + 1-412-317-6789. A replay of the call will be available until January 24, 2013 by dialing 1-877-344-7529 ( 1-412-317-0088 for international callers), Conference Number 10019368.
The call will also be audio webcast at: http://services.choruscall.com/links/trst121023.html , and will be available until October 23, 2013. The earnings press release will be posted on the Company's Investor Relations website at: http://www.snl.com/irweblinkx/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=100465 . Other information, including the Company's most recent annual report, proxy statement and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission can also be found at this website. TrustCo Bank Corp is a $4.4 billion savings and loan holding company and through its subsidiary, Trustco Bank, operates 138 offices in New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Florida. For more information, visit www.trustcobank.com .
In addition, the Bank's Financial Services Department offers a full range of investment services, retirement planning and trust and estate administration services.The common shares of TrustCo are traded on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol TRST.
CONTACT: Kevin T. Timmons Vice President/Treasurer (518) 381-3607
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV