PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FLIR Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:FLIR) today announced that it plans to release financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET (4:30 a.m. PT) on Thursday, October 25, 2012. FLIR Systems has scheduled a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET (5:00 a.m. PT) that morning to discuss its results for the quarter.
A simultaneous webcast of the conference call may be accessed online from the Upcoming Events link at the www.FLIR.com/investor. A replay will be available after 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) at this same Internet address.
Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=55720&k=9DD83B42FLIR Systems, Inc. is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of sensor systems that enhance perception and awareness. The Company's advanced thermal imaging and threat detection systems are used for a wide variety of imaging, thermography, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, navigation, transportation safety, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives (CBRNE) detection. Visit the Company's web site at www.FLIR.com.
CONTACT: FLIR Systems Shane Harrison (503) 498-3547
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV