The information set forth above provides preliminary estimates and are subject to quarterly review procedures and final reconciliations and adjustments. Actual fund valuations may differ from the estimates reflected in the information set forth above, and such differences may be material. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or review previously reported preliminary performance metrics for our carry funds. While appreciation/(depreciation) in our carry funds is one of the many drivers of performance fees, there are several other factors that impact this type of revenue and these figures should not be construed as an indication of performance fees, or of any other component of our revenues or expenses, for any period. The preliminary carry fund performance metrics reflected in this release are not indicative of the performance of The Carlyle Group L.P. and are also not necessarily indicative of the future performance of any particular fund. An investment in The Carlyle Group L.P. is not an investment in any of our funds.
This release does not constitute an offer for any Carlyle fund.
1 Our “carry funds” refer to those investment funds that we advise, including the buyout funds, growth capital funds, real asset funds and distressed debt and mezzanine funds (but excluding our structured credit funds, hedge funds and fund of funds vehicles), where we receive a special residual allocation of income, which we refer to as a carried interest, in the event that specified investment returns are achieved by the fund.
2 Source: Factset. Index values based on US Dollars.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV