Ultratech, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTEK), a leading supplier of lithography and laser-processing systems used to manufacture semiconductor devices and high-brightness LEDs (HB-LEDs), today announced that the company will host its ninth annual Analyst Day in New York, NY. The event is scheduled for Tuesday, October 23, 2012, at the NASDAQ MarketSite, 4 Times Square, New York, NY, from 10:30 am ET to 1:00 pm ET. Registration will begin at 10:00 am ET. Ultratech's management team will deliver key presentations regarding the company's business. Forward-looking and other material information may be discussed during the presentation.
This event is designed for financial analysts, institutional investors and industry analysts. A live audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of Ultratech's website at http://ir.ultratech.com, and a replay of the webcast will remain available on Ultratech's Investor Relations web page for one month following the Analyst Day.
Financial analysts, institutional investors and industry analysts interested in attending the event in person should contact Ultratech Investor Relations for registration information.
About Ultratech: Ultratech, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTEK) designs, manufactures and markets photolithography and laser processing equipment. Founded in 1979, the company's market-leading advanced lithography products deliver high throughput and production yields at a low, overall cost of ownership for bump packaging of integrated circuits and high-brightness LEDs (HB-LEDs). A pioneer of laser processing, Ultratech developed laser spike anneal technology, which increases device yield, improves transistor performance and enables the progression of Moore's Law for 32-nm and below production of state-of-the-art consumer electronics. Visit Ultratech online at: www.ultratech.com.(UTEK-F)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV