TCF Financial Corporation (“TCF”) (NYSE:TCB) is hosting a conference call to discuss its 2012 third quarter financial results on Friday, October 19, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. TCF Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, William A. Cooper, is hosting the conference call and will be joined by other TCF executives. If you would like to listen to TCF's live conference call, please dial (877) 245-6230. To listen to the replay, please dial (855) 859-2056 and enter conference ID # 30808998 during the following dates and times:
Replay begins two hours after the call is completed on Friday,October 19 th and will be available through Friday, October 26 th.
TCF's conference call will also be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of TCF's website, http://ir.tcfbank.com, and will be archived for replay.
TCF is a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $17.9 billion in total assets at June 30, 2012. The company has over 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business and leverage lending in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in over 30 states. For more information about TCF, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV