PG&E (PCG), through its subsidiaries, operates as a public utility company in northern and central California. This stock is trading up 2.5% at $43.77 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.4 millionAverage Volume: 2.1 million Volume % Change: 96% From a technical perspective, PCG is bouncing hard here right near its 200-day moving average of $42.47 with above-average volume. This move has also pushed PCG back above its 50-day moving average of $43.52. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in PCG as long as it's trending above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 2.1 million shares as bullish. If PCG can maintain that trend, then this stock will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $45 to $46.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV