Qlik Technologies (QLIK) engages in the development, commercialization and implementation of software products and related services for user-driven business intelligence that enables customers to make business decisions primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Africa. This stock is trading up 6.5% at $20.39 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.5 millionAverage Volume: 1.85 million Volume % Change: 69% >>3 Tech Stocks That Hedge Funds Are Buying From a technical perspective, QLIK is bouncing hard here right off some previous support at $19 with decent volume. This move is coming off oversold levels since its relative strength index was around 30 coming into today. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in QLIK once it manages to clear its 50-day moving average of $22.22 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $22.22 with volume that registers near or above 1.85 million shares. If QLIK triggers that move soon, then look for this stock to re-test or possibly take out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $25.15 to $25.70.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV