GameStop (NYSE: GME) is gearing up for the launch of Call of Duty®: Black Ops II by offering the fourth and final wave of pre-order bonuses to fans who still want to get in early and get more. Pre-order now to receive a code to register at www.GameStopBlackOps2.com and choose one of three bonus offers:
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Player Card. Choose this option to liven up your killcam with the exclusive MQ-27 Dragonfire player card background.
- Entry into Kawasaki Black Ops II Teryx4 Sweepstakes. Enter for your chance to win a customized 4 Passenger Black Ops II Teryx4 side x side off-road vehicle from Kawasaki.
- Entry into Land, Air and Sea Adventure Sweepstakes. Enter for your chance to win a trip for two to Los Angeles to take part in a scenic helicopter flyover of Call of Duty® headquarters as well as a private tour of Sacred Sword prop house, home of the famed military experts and advisors to Call of Duty.
Customers that pre-order now and get the Nuketown 2025 bonus map, and access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Double XP Opening Weekend – taking place Friday, Nov.16 through Sunday, Nov. 18 – can mark their calendars! Download Nuketown 2025 for access.
In addition to these exclusive bonuses, customers will receive 30% extra in-store credit when they trade any items toward the pre-order or purchase of Call of Duty®: Black Ops II now through Dec. 16, 2012. Published by Activision Publishing, Inc. and developed by award-winning development studio Treyarch, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II will launch worldwide and be available at GameStop on Nov. 13. The title is rated M by the ESRB for Mature – Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Drugs.
Visit www.GameStopBlackOps2.com for complete details on how to get in early to get more.About GameStop GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, is the world's largest multichannel video game retailer. GameStop's retail network and family of brands include 6,628 company-operated stores in 15 countries worldwide and online at www.GameStop.com. The network also includes: www.Kongregate.com, a leading browser-based game site; Game Informer(R) magazine, the leading multi-platform video game publication; Spawn Labs, a streaming technology company; and a digital PC game distribution platform available at www.GameStop.com/pc. General information on GameStop Corp. can be obtained at the company's corporate website. Follow GameStop on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/GameStop and find GameStop on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/GameStop. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV