CAMP HILL, Pa., Oct. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diversified global industrial company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) today announced the following schedule and teleconference information for its third quarter 2012 earnings release.
- Earnings Release: Thursday, November 1, 2012 before NYSE market opening via public newswire distribution and the Harsco Corporation website at www.harsco.com.
- Teleconference: Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 10:00 am ET, led by President and CEO Patrick K. Decker. Internet broadcast in listen-only mode at www.harsco.com. The call can also be accessed by telephone by dialing (800) 611-4920, or (973) 200-3957 for international callers. Listeners are advised to dial in approximately five minutes prior to the call. Enter Conference ID number 24916119.
- Replays: available after completion of the live call at www.harsco.com.
Harsco Corporation serves key industries that play a fundamental role in worldwide economic development, including steel and metals production, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com .
The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
CONTACT: Investor Contact James Jacobson 717.612.5628 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kenneth D. Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts