Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX), will showcase industrial gases and equipment for use in enhanced oil recovery (EOR) and energized fluid fracturing at the Society of Petroleum Engineering Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (SPE-ATCE) in San Antonio, Texas, on October 8–10. SPE-ATCE is a leading technical conference for oil and gas exploration and production.
Praxair will showcase its processes and equipment which are used in carbon dioxide pilot projects and full field enhanced oil recovery projects, as well as carbon dioxide injection testing. Tradeshow attendees will also see how the company manages supply and boost pump operations for energized fluid fracturing.
The SPE-ATCE takes place at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Praxair will exhibit in booth #257.
Praxair, Inc. is the largest industrial gases company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide, with 2011 sales of $11 billion. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric and process gases and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and others. More information on Praxair is available on the Internet at www.praxair.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV