NEW YORK (AP) A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Green Dot Corp. fell 20.1 percent to $10.27.
Harbinger Group fell 5.7 percent to $8.55.
Primero Mining Corp. fell 5.4 percent to $6.97.Amrep Corp. fell 5.1 percent to $8.30. Flotek Industries Inc. fell 4.8 percent to $11.47. Midstates Petroleum Co. fell 4.7 percent to $8.05. Orion Marine Group fell 4.5 percent to $6.87. Swift Energy Co. fell 4.4 percent to $18.29. GSE Holding Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $8.32. MaxLinear Inc. fell 4.2 percent to $6.46.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV