Apple has released some of the best-selling products of all time, and has revolutionized whole industries on its own. Music, phones, computers, even advertising have been greatly affected as Apple has continue to grow in size and influence.
Apple started as a computer company in 1976, and in those 36 years, has gone from making just computers to making a number of products the masses love and clamor for year in and year out.
Steve Jobs, and to a lesser extent, Steve Wozniak, built Apple on making aesthetically pleasing and easy to use products. As Apple grew from its infancy to the $600 billion behemoth it is now, its reach expanded. It went from being only for hobbyists, geeks and technophiles to being a mainstay brand for the everyday person.Here's TheStreet's look at 10 of the best Apple products ever made.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV