Factors to Consider:
Technical indicators provided by Barchart:
Barchart does not give buy/sell indications until there is six months of data to evaluate, but in the past month the stock has moved up 7 times for a gain of 8.64%. The price is still 54.18% below its one-year high of $45.
The stock trades above its 20-day moving average but below its 50-day moving average. Its Relative Strength Index is still below 50% at 46.18%. It recently traded at $20.61 with a 50-day moving average of $20.58.Fundamental Factors: The stock gets a lot of press hype, and 28 Wall Street brokerage firms have assigned 38 analysts to run the company's numbers. They project revenue will be up 32.4% this year and another 28.2% next year. Earnings are estimated to increase by 11.6% this year, 29.6% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 27.23% over the next five years. The financial strength is good with a B+ rating. The company recently passed the one billion-subscriber level so it receives one of the highest page views on the planet. The major concern is that as the users move their site access from their larger-screen computers to their smaller-screen mobile devices, how will the company position the advertisements on the screen to fund those revenue and earnings projections? The $64,000 question is, will the costs of technological improvements needed to keep the site attractive to users and attract advertisers be cost effective. Page views will increase but will advertisers get their bang for the buck and you as an investors own a profitable company? Investor Interest: Wall Street analysts are interested, positive and have issued eight strong buy, 14 buy, 15 hold and one underperform recommendation to their clients. Analysts project if their numbers are correct investors at this level should see an annual total return in the 18% to 22% range over the next five years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV