BMC Software To Report Fiscal 2013 Second-Quarter Results
BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC), the recognized global leader in enterprise IT management, will report second-quarter fiscal 2013 results on October 31, 2012.
BMC will host a conference call at 4 p.m. US Central Time to discuss financial results for the quarter. Those interested in participating may call (913) 312-1500 and use the pass code BMC. A live web cast of the call will be available at investors.bmc.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available for one week following the actual call itself. A replay of the web cast also will be available.
Business Runs on IT. IT Runs on BMC Software.Business runs better when IT runs at its best. That's why more than 50,000 IT organizations from the Global 100 to small and mid-market businesses in over 120 countries rely on BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) to manage their business services and applications across distributed, mainframe, virtual and cloud environments. With the leading Business Service Management platform, Cloud Management, and the industry's broadest choice of IT management solutions, BMC helps customers cut costs, reduce risk and achieve business objectives. For the four fiscal quarters ended June 30, 2012, BMC revenue was approximately $2.2 billion. For more information about BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC), please visit www.bmc.com. BMC, BMC Software, and the BMC Software logo are the exclusive properties of BMC Software Inc., are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other BMC trademarks, service marks, and logos may be registered or pending registration in the U.S. or in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Copyright 2012 BMC Software Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV