The Jacksonville Small Business Forum will be held at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse on Friday, October 19 starting with a continental breakfast at 8:00 a.m., and the program will start promptly at 8:30 a.m. The event concludes at 10:30 am. The event is free to attend, but advance registration is requested at businessforum.web.com. All attendees will receive two (2) passes to the Winn-Dixie Jacksonville Open presented by Planters. For more information, contact email@example.com or call 800-862-8718.
Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) is a leading provider of online marketing for small businesses. Web.com meets the needs of small businesses anywhere along their lifecycle by offering a full range of online services and support, including domain name registration services, website design, logo design, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and local sales leads, email marketing, general contractor leads, franchise and homeowner association websites, shopping cart software, eCommerce website design and call center services. For more information on the company, please visit http://www.web.com .
About the Web.com TourFounded (1990), owned and operated by the PGA TOUR, the Web.com Tour identifies those players who are ready to compete and win on golf's biggest stage. As the official proving ground of the PGA TOUR, three out of four PGA TOUR members are Web.com Tour alumni. Tour alumni have won nearly 340 PGA TOUR titles, including 16 majors and five PLAYERS Championships. Twenty-five PGA TOUR cards are at stake over the course of 27 events in 2012. Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Susan Datz Edelman Web.com (Nasdaq: WWWW) Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications (904) 680-6909 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV