Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CLUB) announced today that management will be presenting at the Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference in Scottsdale, AZ, on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 7:30 am local time (10:30 am Eastern Time). Robert Giardina, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Dan Gallagher, Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at www.mysportsclubs.com under the Investor Relations section. An archived replay will be available two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
About Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.
New York-based Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. is a leading owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States and, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates 160 health and fitness facilities in four major metropolitan areas—New York, Boston, Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia—with over a half million members.To learn more about Town Sports, please visit the company’s Web site at www.mysportsclubs.com. Town Sports uses its Web site as a channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and other material information regarding Town Sports is routinely posted on the company’s Web site and is readily accessible.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV