Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions, a business segment of Arrow Electronics Inc. (NYSE: ARW) is expanding its Empower program, a multivendor enablement program for high-growth areas of the data center. Launched last year, the new offerings are designed to help solution providers in North America accelerate their ability to sell data-center convergence solutions, such as: EMC VSPEX, HP CloudSystem, IBM Pure, NetApp FlexPod, Oracle Database Appliance and Exadata, VCE Vblock Systems and more.
The enhanced Empower program enables solution providers to identify, cultivate and close opportunities leveraging converged data-center solutions in their geographies and vertical markets. The program employs an end-to-end approach with a suite of resources including comprehensive enablement training, solution scoping and architecting, live or virtual proof-of-concepts, configuration and post-sales implementation assistance.
“The data-center convergence space has matured significantly in the last six months, with multiple suppliers bringing their respective offerings to market,” said Sean Kerins, president of North America for Arrow ECS. “The enhancements to Arrow’s Empower program are aligned with our commitment to enabling partners to capitalize on demand in high-growth markets, such as data-center convergence.”
Enhancements to the program include:
- Enablement courses – Comprehensive training to educate solution providers on converged data-center solutions and the market conditions driving adoption, including a customized blueprint on how solution providers can develop a converged data-center practice.
- Convergence-readiness assessments – As part of the demand-generation strategy, Arrow ECS provides in-depth assessments to analyze a data-center environment, identify where infrastructure could impact performance and the bottom line, and recommend an alternative leveraging a converged solution.
- Opportunity scoping and validation – Personalized technical resources to assist solution providers with scoping the proposed converged data-center solution based on the needs and specifications of the customer.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts