Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions, a business segment of Arrow Electronics Inc. (NYSE: ARW) is expanding its Empower program, a multivendor enablement program for high-growth areas of the data center. Launched last year, the new offerings are designed to help solution providers in North America accelerate their ability to sell data-center convergence solutions, such as: EMC VSPEX, HP CloudSystem, IBM Pure, NetApp FlexPod, Oracle Database Appliance and Exadata, VCE Vblock Systems and more.
The enhanced Empower program enables solution providers to identify, cultivate and close opportunities leveraging converged data-center solutions in their geographies and vertical markets. The program employs an end-to-end approach with a suite of resources including comprehensive enablement training, solution scoping and architecting, live or virtual proof-of-concepts, configuration and post-sales implementation assistance.
“The data-center convergence space has matured significantly in the last six months, with multiple suppliers bringing their respective offerings to market,” said Sean Kerins, president of North America for Arrow ECS. “The enhancements to Arrow’s Empower program are aligned with our commitment to enabling partners to capitalize on demand in high-growth markets, such as data-center convergence.”
Enhancements to the program include:
- Enablement courses – Comprehensive training to educate solution providers on converged data-center solutions and the market conditions driving adoption, including a customized blueprint on how solution providers can develop a converged data-center practice.
- Convergence-readiness assessments – As part of the demand-generation strategy, Arrow ECS provides in-depth assessments to analyze a data-center environment, identify where infrastructure could impact performance and the bottom line, and recommend an alternative leveraging a converged solution.
- Opportunity scoping and validation – Personalized technical resources to assist solution providers with scoping the proposed converged data-center solution based on the needs and specifications of the customer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV