Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) announced today industry titans from Twitter, SAP, New York Stock Exchange, Startup America, Nationwide Insurance, Gilt Groupe and Angie’s List have joined the speaker lineup for Connections ’12.
The execs join previously announced speakers for the three-day event slated for Oct. 16 - 18 in Indianapolis, including Michael J. Fox, illusionist David Blaine, Forrester Chief Executive Officer George Colony, Altimeter Founder Charlene Li, Foursquare’s Zach Maier and reddit’s Erik Martin.
“ExactTarget’s Connections ’12 will provide the world’s best marketers with inspiration and education to transform their organizations with the next generation of interactive marketing,” said Scott Dorsey, co-founder and chief executive officer of ExactTarget. “We are bringing together the best minds in business, marketing and entrepreneurship to demonstrate how the power of one idea, one innovation and one invention can inspire the future and spark an evolution in business.”
Speakers announced today, include:
- Twitter- Shane Steele, director, sales marketing
- SAP – Marcus Ruebsam, vice president global solutions
- Startup America – Scott Case, chief executive officer
- NYSE – Scott Cutler, executive vice president and head of global listings
- Nationwide Insurance– Pat Scott, chief digital officer
- Gilt Groupe – Elizabeth Francis, chief marketing officer
- Angie’s List – Angie Hicks, chief marketing officer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV