Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) announced today industry titans from Twitter, SAP, New York Stock Exchange, Startup America, Nationwide Insurance, Gilt Groupe and Angie’s List have joined the speaker lineup for Connections ’12.
The execs join previously announced speakers for the three-day event slated for Oct. 16 - 18 in Indianapolis, including Michael J. Fox, illusionist David Blaine, Forrester Chief Executive Officer George Colony, Altimeter Founder Charlene Li, Foursquare’s Zach Maier and reddit’s Erik Martin.
“ExactTarget’s Connections ’12 will provide the world’s best marketers with inspiration and education to transform their organizations with the next generation of interactive marketing,” said Scott Dorsey, co-founder and chief executive officer of ExactTarget. “We are bringing together the best minds in business, marketing and entrepreneurship to demonstrate how the power of one idea, one innovation and one invention can inspire the future and spark an evolution in business.”
Speakers announced today, include:
- Twitter- Shane Steele, director, sales marketing
- SAP – Marcus Ruebsam, vice president global solutions
- Startup America – Scott Case, chief executive officer
- NYSE – Scott Cutler, executive vice president and head of global listings
- Nationwide Insurance– Pat Scott, chief digital officer
- Gilt Groupe – Elizabeth Francis, chief marketing officer
- Angie’s List – Angie Hicks, chief marketing officer