How much does Hemispherx CEO Bill Carter earn?
Carter was paid $1 million in salary in 2011. With bonuses, stock options and other perks, his total compensation for the year was $1.5 million. Carter's salary alone has doubled since 2009 -- the year that Ampligen was rejected.
Hemipsherx is using an ATM to raise money ahead of the Ampligen FDA panel because Carter uses the company and its shareholders as a different sort of ATM -- an automated teller machine.
-- Reported by Adam Feuerstein in Boston.Follow @AdamFeuerstein
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV